SingersongwriterSingersongwriter

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

Wrath of God or Your Buddy's Butt for 2 minutes.

Hmmm. No question there.

People take things far too seriously. 'Funny till they had sex' . . .What? The sex was the funniest part. Think of the concept presented before you by Marc. You and your bald, piece of shit friend, are the last two humans on Earth. Suddenly GOD appears and commands you to repopulate the Earth with your friend. What do you suppose you'd do? I know the typical B.S. statements guys make . . .Would you give a guy head for a Million Dollars Wilbur? No Way Chuck, never. Not a chance. This is crap. Offer me $5000 and I'll take the two minutes, take the cash and spend five bucks on the Listerine. I am straight as straight, but facts are facts.

I applaud Marc on this cartoon. I haven't laughed out loud at anything on this site since RAB 10. Besides, I don't come to newgrounds for political correctness, or to observe someone who is being considerate of peoples feelings, emotions and religious principals. I came hear to laugh, play games and just basically be entertained. Much like the folks who bitch about diaper ads being some abstract form of pedophilia, perhaps these redneck screaming about how horrible it was to see two "animated" guys having sex, need to take a look in there own closets.

Good Work Marc. Keep It Up.

Cheers,

Dendrophobia Dendrophobia

Hmm . . .I see a series.

On it's own it's okay. I am quite sure you didn't need some TV Network to tell you what dendrophobia means. Some people forget there are those of us who still read.

This is an idea that could work in a series. Start in the a's with androphobia (fear of man) and work your way down. That could be very amusing. It may not end up the all time most popular on newgrounds, but it certainly could be applicable to all of the various psychology/psychoanalogy websites out there.

Cheers,

Phantasmagoria 3:Rebirth Phantasmagoria 3:Rebirth

Not bad.

I enjoyed this overall. No replay value really but for a one time watch not bad at all. What would be really neat is to see you guys team up and work on something a little more graphically complex. All talented artists, put a little more time into it and trust one individual to put things together. One movie, one story, 10 artists. Could work . . .

Later Days

SeizureDog responds:

Well, we all like working together. So who knows what collabs await us together for the future?

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

Mucho Potential

Truth is bro . . .it is pretty good. You show a great deal of talent, and with a little work will probably join the ranks of the successful on NG.

Take the turd and much like everything else on earth . . .grow from it . . .

Cheers

2/5

Super Tutorial 1.0 Super Tutorial 1.0

Glitches

Really liked this, but the glitches were way past annoying. The menu needs some fixing up . . .otherwise it's good.

Virtual Drums Virtual Drums

Could be great . . .

A story line . . .not quite Parrapa . . .and some dual functionality would rock . . .even just the ability to use both sticks at the same time.

Cheers

justgeor responds:

a story line eh? that could be interesting..