SingersongwriterSingersongwriter

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

Mucho Potential

Truth is bro . . .it is pretty good. You show a great deal of talent, and with a little work will probably join the ranks of the successful on NG.

Take the turd and much like everything else on earth . . .grow from it . . .

2/5

Super Tutorial 1.0 Super Tutorial 1.0

Glitches

Really liked this, but the glitches were way past annoying. The menu needs some fixing up . . .otherwise it's good.

Virtual Drums Virtual Drums

Could be great . . .

A story line . . .not quite Parrapa . . .and some dual functionality would rock . . .even just the ability to use both sticks at the same time.

justgeor responds:

a story line eh? that could be interesting..

Tarot: Learn Your Future Tarot: Learn Your Future

Very Nice

I have so many friends into Tarot. This is definately a good send a link one. Good job.

Pendekar 0.8b Pendekar 0.8b

Wow . . .now just combine

Now . . .if you could take the adventure idea from this, add the storyline from silat 2.1 and the tournament feature from 1.2 you would have an awesome . . .and huge . . .game.

Really am looking forward to see your next installment.

Pencak Silat 2.1 Pencak Silat 2.1

Another excellent edition

Fine work friend. Another great, addictive game. Hope you make some kind of cash doing this stuff.

Keep up the good work, and the only critiscm I would throw is make it longer . . . ;)

Pencak Silat 1.2 Pencak Silat 1.2

Well Done

Great game. The boss pissed me off a lot, and that's good. I really wanted to kick his ass. Took me three tries but I got him. . .

The graphics are very smooth, and I have to say I was greatly addicted to the game. Only wish there were a few more moves and possibly a few more fights. Keep up the good work.

Penalty Master Penalty Master

Not Bad at all

I enjoyed it, but it is a little short for my taste. I realise the amount of work behind it, and it runs great. Just lacks something.

Possibly upping the amount of shots, goalie AI and maybe even creating a target mode would help this one along.

Keep it up though.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Fun overall

Enjoyed playing it. Severe upgrade from E4 without a doubt . . .

Waiting for your next submission. Keep up the good work.

TENT responds:

Klacid Yells :
Yep the next one (Galaxy Angel sim date RPG) is going to be a sever upgrade from this too.

Al Quaidamon Al Quaidamon

Not Bad

Overall the look is sharp and the little actual gameplay is smooth. Definately lacks options. A good one timer, but almost no replay value. Multiple outcomes and a few more options, like say strange photography . . .eek . . .could make this a classic.