SingersongwriterSingersongwriter

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

Wrath of God or Your Buddy's Butt for 2 minutes.

Hmmm. No question there.

People take things far too seriously. 'Funny till they had sex' . . .What? The sex was the funniest part. Think of the concept presented before you by Marc. You and your bald, piece of shit friend, are the last two humans on Earth. Suddenly GOD appears and commands you to repopulate the Earth with your friend. What do you suppose you'd do? I know the typical B.S. statements guys make . . .Would you give a guy head for a Million Dollars Wilbur? No Way Chuck, never. Not a chance. This is crap. Offer me $5000 and I'll take the two minutes, take the cash and spend five bucks on the Listerine. I am straight as straight, but facts are facts.

I applaud Marc on this cartoon. I haven't laughed out loud at anything on this site since RAB 10. Besides, I don't come to newgrounds for political correctness, or to observe someone who is being considerate of peoples feelings, emotions and religious principals. I came hear to laugh, play games and just basically be entertained. Much like the folks who bitch about diaper ads being some abstract form of pedophilia, perhaps these redneck screaming about how horrible it was to see two "animated" guys having sex, need to take a look in there own closets.

Good Work Marc. Keep It Up.

Cheers,

Dendrophobia Dendrophobia

Hmm . . .I see a series.

On it's own it's okay. I am quite sure you didn't need some TV Network to tell you what dendrophobia means. Some people forget there are those of us who still read.

This is an idea that could work in a series. Start in the a's with androphobia (fear of man) and work your way down. That could be very amusing. It may not end up the all time most popular on newgrounds, but it certainly could be applicable to all of the various psychology/psychoanalogy websites out there.

Cheers,

Phantasmagoria 3:Rebirth Phantasmagoria 3:Rebirth

Not bad.

I enjoyed this overall. No replay value really but for a one time watch not bad at all. What would be really neat is to see you guys team up and work on something a little more graphically complex. All talented artists, put a little more time into it and trust one individual to put things together. One movie, one story, 10 artists. Could work . . .

Later Days

SeizureDog responds:

Well, we all like working together. So who knows what collabs await us together for the future?

The Power Of D - 1929 The Power Of D - 1929

Garbage

Some animation, creativity/originality in the jokes . . .choir boys are way over used for instance . . .possibly a better idea would be . . .well . . .just about anything . . .

A Timely Death IV A Timely Death IV

Very Pleased.

This was truly great. I hate sticks, but this was sudden justification of their existence. I laughed so hard at the mime.

I was rooting for the wine guy though :(

5/5

Super Banana Slug Man I Super Banana Slug Man I

Not too bad

Look forward to seeing your next works.

Half Life Radio Matrix Half Life Radio Matrix

Clever

very funny. I laughed almost out loud in a few spots. Nice work.

Cheer up!! Cheer up!!

Eric Idle Rulezzz

More Python. 5/5 . . .not cause it's deserved but because it's python.

Citizen66 responds:

Check my other stuff. Mystic Hamza is pretty python-ish.

Clive the Frog #1 Clive the Frog #1

Charming

Quite good. Nice to have a flash once in a while I can show my son.

Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

Great

lmao . . .Nice.

That was truly entertaining, and it looks really good. Keep up the good work.